Review of Neymar Jr.

Page reviewed 2017-03-12

89

Recommendations:

Publish posts more often.
Respond to posts by others more frequently.
Ask more questions to your fans.
Respond to your fans questions and comments more quickly.
Improve your timing.

On Facebook, everyone’s got something to say. But what does it all mean for you?

Read our new guide to modern media intelligence and find out how top social media managers spur engagement, measure results, and shape their company’s brand voice in real time.



Top 5 Posts by Neymar Jr.




 Date Post Likes Comments Shares
2017-03-08 17191058 1318653338170346 5575729086958923493 n Respeita nossa história, entendeu ? 😂 🔵🔴 994570 28621 87080
2017-02-14 16684183 1298036313565382 1232109843732877752 n Happy Valentine's Day ❤ Bruna Marquezine 793448 11095 16030
2017-02-15 16640666 1298896636812683 7920992111580990068 n Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% fé 🙏🙌 461651 11368 44283
2017-02-09 16508171 1294314253937588 2037226869950463455 n My Batman and me ❤ Davi_Lucca 533626 3478 4874
2017-02-17 16730152 1301142803254733 5178885679387730902 n Bom ver que você está bem molecão ... já já volta voando ! Tamo junto... 493903 4166 4835

Unanswered Posts by Others - Neymar Jr.




 Date From Post Comments
2017-03-11 Eu quero me coloca lá? 0
2017-03-11 Neymar e meu idulo 0
2017-03-11 Nossa, que isso... 227
2017-03-11 Puts... Adorro quando o homem fazem assim comigo <3 0
2017-03-11 u have agood combination with ur parterners in ur football 0